SBI Recruitment 2021: There are 606 vacancies that will be filled by SBI Bank and these vacancies are assigned for Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, Central Research Team, Executive, Manager & Deputy Manager Posts. Candidant who want to get Bank Jobs in central govt kindly make the online registration up to 18.10.2021.
Details of SBI SCO Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
||ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO-WEALTH/2021-22/17|
|ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/SCO/2021-22/16|
|ADVERTISEMENT No. CRPD/SCO/2021-22/15|
|Job Name||Relationship Manager, Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, Central Research Team, Executive, Manager & Deputy Manager|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||28.09.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||18.10.2021|
SBI Bank Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 606 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Customer Relationship Executive||217|
|Central Research Team||04|
- Applicants should possess Degree/ PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ PGDM from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 20 to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- SBI will conduct Online Test & Interview for Manager & Deputy Manager posts and Shortlisting & Interview for all other posts.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs750 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates for all post and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
:: Important Link ::
- Advertisement Download
- official Website: Click Here
How to apply State Bank of India Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website sbi.co.in
- Click “Join SBI -> Current Openings” find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Apply Online”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.